Businesses and consumers lose millions of dollars annually as a result of business fraud and misrepresentation. That value is lost due to (among others):
- Fraudulent transfers;
- Breach of fiduciary duty;
- Deceptive trade practices;
- Bad faith and unfair dealing;
- Partner and shareholder disputes;
- Misrepresentation – by business, manufacturers and/or consumers; and
- Interference with existing, or potential, business relationships.
If you feel that you or your company have been the victim of business fraud, an experienced attorney can investigate and evaluate your claim, and bring in the proper resources to preserve the evidence necessary to prove the harm in a court of law.
Fick & May, P.C. has more than 40 years of collective experience in representing clients harmed by others’ fraudulent activity. If you or your company has been a victim of fraud, we work diligently to minimize your costs and maximize your recovery and compensation.