We’ve gathered legal resources and information to help guide and support people with a current or potential legal matter. Understanding your options and knowing where to start can make a big difference during what’s often a difficult time.
Many of our resources are also relevant for other attorneys and their firms, as well as professionals involved in the care and support of someone affected by a legal matter or injury.
What You’ll Find:
- Online Resources: Websites providing important information covering all aspects of legal matters, including insurance, cases, regulations and safety.
- Legal News: Articles covering the latest legal news and trends.
- Living Safer: Customized publications of Living Safer, a consumer-safety magazine that focuses on topics, trends and news related to safety, health and wellness.
- Neurotrauma Law Nexus: An online resource providing comprehensive legal information and trends surrounding brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Legal Network: A list of trial lawyers across the U.S. who are highly competent and experienced in cases related to brain injuries and conditions as a result of these injuries.
Articles and resources to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
- Military-VA-Tricare Liens and Litigation Considerations
- Court of Appeals Affirms Trial Court in Granting a Motion for Judgement
- PIP – Variability and How to Possibly Include the Excluded Taxis, Buses
- First Party & Third Party Bad Faith in Maryland
We invite you to look through our resource area and to contact us directly if you have any questions or would like to book an appointment.